For the first time at the National Jazz Festival, the BOP Symphonia will jazz it up with Joplin, Gershwin and Ellington.
Featuring piano soloist Soomin Kim – winner of the BoPS Rising Stars concerto competition (2015), and Haydn Staples Piano scholar performing as soloist with APO. Justus Rozemond, the BOP Symphonia MD and Conductor since 2012 has arranged some of the works in the programme and has performed them with the Trust Waikato Symphony Orchestra.
- Justus Rozemond – Conductor
- Soomin Kim – Piano
- Joplin – Overture to Treemonisha
- Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue
- Gershwin – Three Preludes
- Duke Ellington – Suite: The River